Sunday, March 2, 2014

Craft/Computer Desk Finale!

Today started out by destroying my old computer desk which was falling apart to make room for the new desk in the office.  It was particleboard crap so no real loss.  We then moved Leslie's old computer desk over to my side of the office for me to use.  Leslie helped me move all the pieces upstairs this afternoon. Here is a shot of beginning the re-assembly. 


The assembly process was pretty straight forward just getting everything in place and lined up was just a little tedious.  And or the big question of whether the top would fit...it was a non-issue. Went up without a hitch. Here is the proof...


Otis also was close by to lend a haw to the re-assembly. 


And Braden had to do the quality testing of the desk strength.   


And for the final result....this desk looked big downstairs, but now fully installed, it looks huge in the office, but Leslie is happy with it and that's all that really matters.  Here is the finished project


Now I have to figure out what I want to build next...

No comments:

Post a Comment